Port url/server address (used for certain apps. Do not use to download apps):
Installing Streaming TV Now Using Downloader (Fire TV)
- Go to Settings->My Fire TV->Developer options and turn on “apps from unknown sources.”
- Download “downloader” from the Amazon App store using the search option.
- Open downloader and input 96710 in the url browser. This will allow you to download any of the stn apps. ***See individual downloader codes below.***
- Select one of the Streaming TV Now apps and click to install.
Android Streaming Devices
- Turn on apps from unknown sources (this step varies by device).
- Open a web browser and go to apps.stn.bz
- Select one of the Streaming TV Now apps and the download should start.
- Install the app.
All apps: 96710 OR apps.stn.bz
Smarters Version: 40574 OR sp.stn.bz
XC Version: 63988 OR xc.stn.bz
Tivimate (Special Edition): 82099 OR tvmspecial.stn.bz (No port url needed)
Vodflix: 78568 OR vod.stn.bz
Cinema Premium: 62397 OR cp.stn.bz
TiviMate (Standard): 71092 OR tvm.stn.bz
Installing Streaming TV Now Using a Smart TV
Direct installation on a smart tv will vary. Our preferred app is IPTV Smarters. You will need to enter your app username and password found on the my account page and the port url/host http://stnlive.ltd:80.
Installing Streaming TV Now Using iPhone/iPad
port url/server address link: http://stnlive.ltd:80
Invalid Login Fix
Amazon One-Click Purchase Failure Fix
No MAG boxes or Roku devices.
Not Compatible with SOPlayer.